Google+

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunday Social

It's a cold, rainy Sunday here in North Carolina. The threat of ice looms, but I don't think there will be much ice to it.  It's just now 32 degrees, but you know there are plenty of people who don't have enough sense to stay home with there is threatening weather.  I've been known to be one of those people.  I don't have any plans outside of the house today, but I do want to go and visit with my parents and I need coffee and creamer for the week.  I hope that the weather will remain just wet and rainy and not icy.

Let's get on with why I'm really here today....to link up with the lovely ladies for Sunday Social.


Sunday Social
1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
I love my preppy wallpaper.  Green is my favorite color and mixed with blue is just perfection.

2. What do you keep beside your bed?
Ice water, alarm clock, books, journal

3. What is your least favorite chore? 
Dusting.  I'd rather clean 1000 toilets than have to dust.  My house is quite dusty to prove it.  One day I will be able to afford to have someone come in and dust for me.  I'm just not good at it.

4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
I can't think of a single thing that I could or would want to eliminate.

5. What do you do to vent anger?
Exercise is the best thing I've found to release anger.  Whether its running or doing the cardio boxing (hitting the bag is awesome).  Exercise works.

6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
Christmas.  It's always been my favorite time of year.

Happy Sunday, y'all!
xoxo,
Laurie

2 comments:

Kinky.Love.Faith. said...

I hate dusting as well. lol

Xoxo,
Krystal ♥ Kinky.Love.Faith.
Latest Post//Facebook//Twitter//Instagram//Pinterest

PS
I'm currently seeking Bloggers to participate in my New Year's Giveaway 2014, if you are interested please read more here.

Sean @ His And Her Hobbies said...

I agree that dusting is not fun. It makes me sneeze and cough. It would be nice to hire someone. Hope you have a great week!

Sean

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daisy Knows Best!

Daisy Knows Best!