Google+

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year: 2014

Rabbit Rabbit!
Good morning and Happy New Year.  I love that I stayed in for NYE last night and feel fabulous for the day.  I'm currently sitting in bed sipping coffee, waiting for the Tournament of Roses parade to begin shortly.  I discovered last night that I am SO well-rested that I had a bout of insomnia.  I fell asleep around 8:30 only to awaken at 10:30.  I finally had to benedryl myself back to sleep around 3.  Seriously....that was terrible being awake for that long, but I feel fabulous today.  I think my stomach may be getting back to normal, too.  I'm still nervous about what I should eat, but I know I'll have some of the yummy traditional New Year's Day food today.
Here's to a wonderful 2014 
Wishing you and yours a very happy and prosperous new year! Make it the best year yet!
Happy New a Year, y'all!
xoxo,
Laurie


1 comment:

Blush and Barbells said...

Happy New Year! I hope you feel better soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daisy Knows Best!

Daisy Knows Best!