Google+

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Meaningful Beauty: Creme de Serum

*This product was provided to me by Influenster and all opinions are mine.*

About a month and half ago, I finally received my first Vox Box from Influenster.  I was surprised because I had no idea I was up for one.  What a pleasant surprise, too.  The box contained a fabulous bottle of Meaningful Beauty's Creme de Serum.  Yes, I'm finally in that age bracket for anti-aging creams.  I have to say I've been quite pleased.  
As promised, I found this product did indeed reduce fine lines, fade some of my sun spots, and made my face feel so soft and supple.  The mixture of a cream and serum gives it just the right feel....not too greasy and very light.  I always feel like when I use a serum, my face feels dry once the product is absorbed.  This was not the case with the Meaningful Beauty Serum.  My skin still feels soft when I wake in the morning.  By far one of the greatest products I've tried in a long time.

I used the product in addition to my normal face ritual in the evenings:  removing eye makeup followed by washing my face with a mild skin scrub.  Then a single pump application of the Serum to my face.

I can't wait to order the sample pack from Meaningful Beauty to try out more of their products!

Give it try!
xoxo,
Laurie


1 comment:

Pink and Fabulous said...

I just saw this ad! I'm glad to hear you liked it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daisy Knows Best!

Daisy Knows Best!