Google+

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Social: My Favorite Number--3

I've been MIA since the beginning of the new year.  I'll be honest. I just haven't felt like blogging.  Could it be burn out?  Maybe.  Could it be my new fitness obsession?  It does take a lot of my morning.  Maybe the life changes going on here?  I don't know, but I am going to do my best to break the slump today!

I was thrilled to find that today's Sunday Social was all about threes.  Three just happens to be my favorite number so I took it as a sign to get back to it. 

1. Top 3 favorite kinds of food 
Pizza, Wings, and Cheeseburgers--yep, not a healthy thing in the bunch.  I am quite selective about what I will eat when I'm on a cheat.  It will be one of these three things. 

2. First 3 things you do in the morning 
Brush my teeth, tinkle, and put on my gym clothes

3. Last 3 things you do at night 
Eat a piece of chocolate, brush my teeth, and drink some water

4. 3 TV shows you NEVER miss 
Brooklyn Nine Nine, Sean Saves the World, The Big Bang Theory

5. 3 places you want to visit 
Great Britain, Paris, the Grand Canyon

6. 3 people you can always count on
My parents, my siblings, my bffs--I know that's three GROUPS of people, but it was really hard to narrow it down to just three people.

Happy Sunday, y'all!
xoxo,
Laurie

7 comments:

Angel The Alien said...

I watch Sean Saves World and Brooklyn 999 also, but I usually watch them On Demand. I like to watch funny and light-hearted shows while I eat my lunch or dinner! :)

Blush and Barbells said...

YAY! fitness obsession!
Pizza FTW

Ashleigh said...

I see that one of the places you wanted to visit was the grand canyon & I must admit I loved it minus the fact that it all looked the same! but overall it was a fun trip to go on! I think most would enjoy it :)

Sundresses and Smiles said...

Love Big Bang Theory!

The Pink Giraffe said...

Double Yay to the new fitness obsession!

Samantha @ 24 to 30 said...

Glad you are back! I'll chime in too, YAY for a new fitness obsession!

Kathy @ Vodka and Soda said...

i've been eating 1 piece of dark chocolate every day. even better that they say it's good for you and hey, that's a good enough reason for me!

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daisy Knows Best!

Daisy Knows Best!